The rink is NOW OPEN for the 2018/19 season!
Monday – Friday 4:00 to 9:00 pm.
Saturday noon to 9:00 pm.
Sunday 1:00 to 6:00 pm.
Family Skate on Sundays from 1:00 to 3:00 pm (no sticks, no pucks).
Please Note: The outdoor rink will close in the event of inclement weather (temperatures below -21 degrees Celsius with windchill, snow, rain, or unseasonably warm weather) and for ice repairs following. This may mean that the rink opening or closing times will need to be modified on specific days. Closure signs will be posted at the rink.
Brookview Outdoor Rink
General Rules of Use
- Current Community League skate tags (or other proof of community league membership) are required to use the rink. Please see the Memberships page for information on how to purchase a Brookview Community League membership. If you already have a current Brookview Community League membership and would like to get skate tags, please click here.
- Please stay off the ice when the rink is closed. Skating on the rink during warm weather or during ice repairs causes significant ice damage and slows the repair process.
- Pucks and sticks are NOT allowed on the rink during Family Skate (Sundays 1:00-3:00 PM) and during Learn to Skate programs.
- Driving up to the rink is prohibited. It is illegal to drive on parkland without a permit ($250 fine). Residents can report it to Bylaw enforcement at night (after scheduled rink hours) by calling 311.
- No smoking or vaping allowed in the skate change room OR on the rinks OR benches. Alcohol is also prohibited.
- Please help keep our rink and change room clean by using the garbage cans provided.
We are aiming for a welcoming, family-friendly environment at our rink and facilities.
Thank you for your cooperation!